Preschool Tuition: Tuition is non-refundable. We are not able to offer make up classes for missed for days (due to illness or other reasons). If your child misses a day, they can then attend an Open Studio class up to 30 days after the missed class.
Cancellation: To cancel/change this enrollment contract, notify Art Zone by the 20th of the month before the month you wish to cancel or make changes. If Art Zone is notified after the 20th of the month, cancellation is subject to a 50% tuition charge. After the 1st of the month full tuition is charged for the current month. If you miss these deadlines and are unable to attend class, please call us to schedule a substitute class subject to availability
Art Classes Tuition: Tuition is non-refundable. Tuition is charged on the first of the month and based on the number of days class is offered in the month. We are not able to offer make up classes for missed for days (due to illness or other reasons). If your child misses a day, they can then attend an Open Studio class up to 30 days after the missed class. Cancellation: To cancel enrollment, notify Art Zone by the 20th of the month preceding the month you wish to cancel or change.
Holiday Camps Tuition: Tuition is non-refundable. Tuition is charged on the first of the month and based on the number of days class is offered in the month.
Cancellation: Please call 48 hours ahead of your scheduled class to request a class substitution. If your child is sick on the day of camp, please call the studio by 9:00am. If your child misses a day, they can then attend an Open Studio, Parent’s Night Out or Art Class Afternoon up to 30 days after the missed class.
The term ‘Art Zone West LA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10944 W. Pico Blvd. Los Angeles CA United States 90064. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com